Mainstream Media Silent As Survivors Claim Orlando Gunman Didn’t Act Alone
AnonNews.co — Armed with an AR-15 assault-style rifle and a handgun, 29-year-old Omar Mateen, who was born in the United States to parents from Afghanistan, carried out America’s deadliest mass shooting, killing 49 and critically injuring 53 party-goers at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, on Sunday – because he wanted “Americans to stop bombing his country,” according to an eyewitness who survived the rampage.
What The Mainstream Media Wants You To Know
While there are reports that he pledged allegiance to the Islamic State; that he expressed sympathy for the Boston Marathon bombers as well as for an American suicide bomber who died fighting for Al Qaeda in Syria; that he was subject of FBI investigations in 2013 and 2014, during which he had been placed on a terrorism watch list; and that the Islamic State issued a statement calling Mateen an “Islamic State fighter”; his father claims that after his son saw two men kissing in Miami months ago he became outraged, suggesting that the Orlando shooting may have been an outcome of his anti-gay views and not because he was an ISIS sympathizer trying to terrorize America.
However, a former classmate has come forward to suggest that Mateen may have been gay, and has recalled the moment Mateen once asked him out. A day after the massacre, three additional witnesses at Pulse confirmed that Mateen frequented the gay club for several years before the shooting, and that they had seen him on the gay dating apps such as Grindr, Adam4Adam, and Jack’d.
But Mateen’s ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy, has claimed that he was emotionally unstable and suffered from mental illness, and that he had physically and emotionally abused her while they were married from 2009 to 2011. Her testimony suggests that it was neither about him being gay or anti-gay, nor about his connection to the Islamic State that resulted in the Orlando massacre; it was, in fact, a senseless act by an angry, disturbed, unhinged and unstable self-radicalized young security guard.
What The Mainstream Media Doesn’t Want You To Know
— TexitMachine (@BrowningMachine) June 13, 2016
Even as the investigators are still trying to figure out Mateen’s motives and possible sources of inspiration, THE media is censoring eyewitness accounts that assert there were at least two more radicalized perpetrators responsible for the carnage at Pulse.
When one of the survivors of the terror attack, Janiel Gonzalez, was giving his testimony to reporters live on-air, he was abruptly cut off after he said that during the attack “there was a guy there that was trying to […] hold the door closed so that we couldn’t exit.”
Here’s the video in full. In the video, which was originally posted on PalmPost, the eyewitness is seen saying the attackers were working together:
“I mean, I’m pretty sure it was more than one person. Like I said, I heard two guns going off at the same time… Panicked clubgoers had difficulty locating exits during the shooting. When we finally found a door hidden behind a curtain, there was probably like 50 people trying to jump over each other just trying to exit the place, and there was a guy holding the door. The guy was holding the door and not letting us exit. When we asked him why he was blocking our only way out the man told us, “No, you guys have to stay inside. Stay inside.”
“The fact there was a semi-automatic rifle, and not a handgun, employed in the shooting, we realized this must be a hate crime — put two and two together, and I was like, this guy’s trying to prevent us from leaving the club. Maybe they’re working together.”
In an interview aired on the Today Show, a second witness said: “It had to have been more than one person, too, because [the gunfire] was just too continuous … It’s like you’re at a gun range and all you hear is just, BOOM, bang, bang … I can’t even describe it.” Raw footage from the scene also reveals that officers were engaged with an additional perpetrator outside Pulse.
A third eyewitness described the horrible events to ABC News and said:
“He asked the club-goers, whom he was holding hostage, to not call or text. But when some didn’t listen, he asked for everyone’s phone. Then he asked, ‘Are you guys black?’ And a couple of them said ‘Yes’. And he said, ‘I don’t have an issue with the blacks’.
“After Mateen collected the hostages’ phones, he called either a news station or law enforcement and announced, “America needs to stop bombing ISIS.” Then he called someone he knew and he mentioned that he was the fourth shooter, and there were three others.
“Mateen mentioned a female who was playing dead and allegedly had a “bombing vest” like the one he reportedly wore during the attack. The other two people Mateen mentioned were two snipers, whom he said were waiting for police to arrive so they could shoot.”
Noting that the shooter didn’t have the physical build to employ the two weapons necessary to account for the barrage of gunfire he heard, a fourth eye witness told InfoWars:
“I believe that [there was more than one gunman there] out because that’s kind of impossible for one person with two handguns to just fire off… and so it kind of practically scared me to think that there was actually someone in there shooting with him.”
After a Facebook user, named “Cody Agnew”, claimed that two more armed and dangerous shooters involved in the Orlando shooting had escaped, he was forced to delete the viral post; in fact, his profile was erased after it sparked outrage on social media as well as prompted the Orlando Police Department to tweet that “rumors of multiple shooters are unfounded.”
Are the witnesses lying? Who did the police fight with outside the club when Mateen was massacring people inside? Why would the mainstream media and law enforcement not investigate claims that there were actually multiple shooters involved?
Alert: Rumors of multiple shooters are unfounded. The one shooter, Omar Mateen, is dead #OrlandoUnited
— Orlando Police (@OrlandoPolice) June 13, 2016